All Freelance Personal Trainers who are license with Fitness Agents and Club Training are required to register with HRMC as self-employed.

Self-employed PT's are required to submit a tax return each year usually from April 6th to April 5th (traditional tax year). It is recommended that PT's seek professional advice from a Chartered Accountant on how to file a correct tax return and ensure they are taking advantage of some of the benefits of being self-employed.

During each BLAST course, Club Training's recommended accountant gives advise to new starting PT's and they presentation they present is available for you to view here.


To view or download the insurance brochure just click on the download image.